Tuesday, March 2, 2010

He's a singer. . . dancer . . . chef . . .

Multiple times a day, Brik will plow through my pots and pans, searching for just the right one. Then he'll dig through the drawer filled with spatulas, spoons, and ice cream scoops and pick out about 6 things to cook with. Then he'll shove a stool over to the stove and load all of his stuff on the counter and start "cooking." He will stand there mixing and singing and dancing for the longest time.

I wish I had pulled out the camera sooner. His little head shake, shoulder wiggle and knee bend were in full force a few minutes before I grabbed my camera - of course!


3 comments:

Abenteuererin said...

how cute he is!!

Camille said...

So adorable! Not the mess though. ;) I have to tell you, Syd was talking about nursery a couple nights ago and said, "I play with Brik. He's my buddy." So cute.

Salcido said...

love it! i especially love the jammy pants! looks like our house.