Monday, March 9, 2009

Like Mother, Like Daughter

I have a very clear memory of sitting back in the dental chair as a kid and sobbing. I had so many tears streaming down my face that my ears filled up! Not great when your Dad is the dentist. Fast forward to today. I felt like I was reliving it all over again.

Both boys zipped in and out, got their teeth cleaned and. . . . dum dum dum . . . no cavities!!! A huge feat for our family! Last up was Gracie, and things weren't quite as smooth. As Matt walked out to get her, she looked up at him and announced she wasn't getting her teeth cleaned and then clenched her mouth shut. Nice. Tears, more tears, (no bribery though!) and then finally my Dad walked over and asked if HE could see her teeth. She opened right up. I wish I could have captured the victorious smile my Dad gave Matt! :)



We survived.

Brik is ready to go!

No comments: